MTG Mystery Booster
Release date: 13 March 2020
A booster pack inspired by Chaos Drafts, Cube, and over a quarter century of Magic history. With almost 1,700 possible cards, each Mystery Booster is full of surprises.
The Mystery Booster is loaded with reprints from over forty previous Magic sets—but these reprints aren’t exactly what today’s Magic players are used to opening in their packs.
Unlike customary reprints, Mystery Booster cards are presented in their original form—original frame, art, typesetting, expansion symbol, legal text, and all.
The Wizards Play Network version of the Mystery Booster contains a foil card, pulled from a curated list spanning over forty Magic sets. The WPN version is different to that of the Convention Edition which instead includes a “playtest card”—an original design that sometimes bends Magic’s traditional rules. The Convention Edition will not be available locally.
• 2 white commons or uncommons
• 2 blue commons or uncommons
• 2 black commons or uncommons
• 2 red commons or uncommons
• 2 green commons or uncommons
• 1 multicolor common or uncommon
• 1 artifact or land common or uncommon
• 1 rare or mythic rare from before Core Set 2015
• 1 other rare or mythic rare
• 1 foil card pulled from a curated list